Today, three-dimensional imaging is offering the field of dentistry previously undreamed-of diagnostic and therapeutic options in the fields of surgery, prosthetics, orthodontics, and restorative dentistry. At Orbito Asia we provide the best posiible image quality with direct Digital OPG equipment.
An Orthopantomogram (OPG), also known as an “orthopantogram” or “panorex”, is a panoramic scanning dental X-ray of the upper and lower jaw. It shows a three-dimensional view of a half-circle from ear to ear.
OPGs are used by Dentists to provide information on
• Impacted wisdom teeth.
• Periodontal bone loss.
• Finding the source of dental pain.
• Assessment for the placement of dental implants.
• Orthodontic assessment.
The most common use is to determine the status of wisdom teeth. At Orbito Asia Healthcare & Diagnostics we use the world’s most advanced digital imaging technology for OPG offering patients the following benefits
• Very large image volume (15 x 15 x 15) cm , with a resolution of up to 0.150 mm, projecting not only the entire craniofacial region but also the finest anatomical details.
• Intuitive integration of diagnosis, computer aided therapy planning, and precise intra-operative implementation.
• Excellent image quality permitting diagnosis of the finest details in three dimensions, and we use equipment with the lowest possible radiation dose among products available internationally.